Certified WinCC OA Engineer Workshop
In this three day instructor-led course the participants become acquainted with the internal mechanisms and details of WinCC OA. Typical subjects are: debugging, performance, communication between the managers and scripting “Do’s and Don’ts”. To derive a maximum benefit a current customer project is used as basis for discussion to show and discuss the used mechanism. Further subjects (like WinCC OA Add Ons or special functions) can be arranged previously with the trainer.
- On completion of this course the trainee will have a deeper knowledge about the internal mechanisms of WinCC OA and therefore he will be able to handle more complex WinCC OA applications, including the functionalities of the chosen and trained WinCC OA add-on modules.
- Explanation of all configs in detail
- Project structure (use of sub projects, config files hierarchy)
- Review and discussion of a distinct customer project (DPTs, configs, value archive configuration, graphical objects, CTRL-scripts – “Do’s and Don’ts”)
- Analysis Tools: Reports, Debug flags, messages, CTRL script debugger, etc.
- Up to two additional WinCC OA modules may be chosen by the participants. Available modules: Plant model, Security concept (MxProxy), Reporting with SOAP interface (BIRT), VIDEO, Remote UIs (Ultralight Client UX, WebClient, mobile clients (Android, iOS), WinCC OA OPERATOR, Recipes, Scheduler, Redundancy, Distributed systems, DRS (Disaster Recovery System), Communication center, Driver (S7 and others), RDB (Oracle archiving), APM (Advanced Playback Manager), API, Mass configuration / Multilanguage, Object design, AMS (Advanced Maintenance Suite)