CHI - Live Workshops Training
Our live workshops teach you everything you need to take full advantage of the latest PCSWMM and EPA SWMM5 modeling packages. You will explore how to plan, design, analyze, and manage drainage stormwater/wastewater/watershed systems of all types, from simple to unlimited complexity.
IN A NUTSHELL:
- Attend an in-person workshop, a virtual live workshop or arrange a private (in-house or virtual) workshop
- Lecture-style sessions led by expert instructors (professional engineers)
- Detailed hands-on exercises with ample one-on-one guidance
- Software, example files, digital workbooks and guides provided (time-limited)
- Accredited professional development course
We now offer specialty workshops on specific modeling topics, including urban flooding analysis, wastewater, watershed, water distribution, groundwater, low impact development (LID) analysis, integrated 1D-2D modeling, and development impact analysis. See our list of upcoming workshops below to learn more.