CIEH - Foundation Certificate Course in First Aid at Work (Level 2)
Make sure you are able to respond confidently to a range of first aid incidents and emergencies. The CIEH Foundation Certificate in First Aid at Work course will teach you the skills, knowledge to give emergency first aid in a low-risk work environment.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone aged 16 and over, who works in a low hazard, low-risk environment such as an office or shop premises
- Anyone aged 16 and over in full- or part-time education wishing to learn about first aid
This course will develop your knowledge of how to administer first aid to people in need.
- Learn the responsibilities of first aiders, including how to contact and talk to emergency services.
- Identify emergency first aid situations, including how to deliver assistance.
- Learn how to recognise, assess and administer first aid for a wide range of illnesses, incidents and injuries
- Delivered over three days with a minimum of 18 hours contact time. The first day covers the Foundation Certificate in First Aid at Work.
- Find out about first aid legislation
- Cover skills such as minimising infection, establishing consciousness and how to treat various illnesses and injuries.