CIEH - Intermediate Certificate Course in Food Safety (Level 3)
From CIEH Food Safety
The CIEH Intermediate Certificate in Food Safety is designed for managers and supervisors who need a broad understanding of food safety control, and who have responsibility for developing and maintaining a food safety management system. It is recommended that all food environments should have at least one person trained to this level.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone involved in supervising and managing others in a food environment
- Those wishing to progress from the Foundation Certificate in Food Safety
The course covers an in-depth understanding of how to apply and monitor good food safety practice. It also ensures that supervisors know how to implement food safety management procedures.
- Leads on from the Introductory and Foundation Certificate in Food Safety
- Develops your understanding as a supervisor in a food environment
- Expands knowledge on how to apply safe food controls in a practical environment