City & Guilds 6150-01 Mobile Training Course
This qualification focuses on the delegates ability to enter and work in confined spaces which have been risk assessed and designated NC1 within the Water UK Scheme by demonstrating the ability to: Verify isolation from risk. Establish a safety zone at the access and egress point. Establish and maintain an appropriate communication system. Set out and interpret atmosphere monitors. Maintain safe working procedures for work being done. Follow emergency procedure.
Course: City & Guilds 6150-01
Qualification: Working in Low Risk Confined Space: Water
Duration: 1 Day Course
This qualification covers:
- Preparing to enter a confined space
- Entering and exiting a confined space
- Emergency exit from a confined space
This qualification has been designed by City & Guilds to meet the requirements of Water UK and are water industry specific.
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Photo ID card (on completion of course)
- Course Requirements
- All candidates wishing to take a City and Guilds confined space qualification should be a minimum of 16 years old and be medically fit.