Conducting Effective Ecological Risk Assessments Online Training Courses
From Project Managment
An Ecological Risk Assessment is a practice of determining the effects of human-caused changes on animals, plants, and the environment. A properly conducted assessment will allow you to prioritize the actions that you will take to mitigate risk. Ecological risk assessments should be conducted whenever any earth disturbances could potentially alter important features of ecological systems. The course contains about 6 hours of on-demand lecture. The workshop is being offered in an on-demand format. You can log in any time and watch the presentations and work on the assignments. There is not a specific time you need to start the class, and it is available anytime day or night. The class will remain active in your account for 120 days after your start the class.
This course, which is based on the guidelines provided by the Environmental Protection Agency, features the following topics.
- Understanding risk analysis concepts
- Overview of the EPA’s Risk Assessment Guidelines
- Importance of ecological risk assessments
- Formulating a problem statement
- How to conduct a risk assessment
- Prioritizing the potential risks
- Developing action plans for mitigating the risks
Click here to learn more- https://swampschool.org/product/conducting-effective-ecological-risk-assessments-2019/
- 12 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Training
- Conducting Effective Ecological Risk Assessments - On-demand
- Level 201