COSHH Assessment Training Courses
This course will help employers to assess their activities under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (COSHH).
- Introduction (5 mins)
- Gathering Information (15 mins)
- Evaluating Risks to Health (15 mins)
- Selecting Control Measures (5 mins)
- Emergency Arrangements (5 mins)
- Monitoring Exposure (5 mins)
- Health Surveillance (5 mins)
- Information, Instruction & Training (5 mins)
- Recording the Assessment (5 mins)
- Reviewing the Assessment (5 mins)
- Self Test – 30 multiple-choice questions (10 mins)
The average course completion time is 1 hour and 20 minutes.