Creating a baseline on terminology associated to renewable/alternative energy, climate change and sustainability
From Energy and Utility
This webinar brings to light the concepts behind these buzzwords; audience will be surprise to see how old these “new” concepts and how misunderstood they are. The goal is to level up the debate on climate change and the environment, help understand what government officials at federal, state and municipal level are trying to say and do. This webinar serves as a baseline, to level the field on glossary and concepts for the upcoming webinars on the topic of the current situation associated with the environmental regulatory framework and the compliance market for renewable energy.
- Overview of basic concepts associated to climate change, environment and renewable energy.
- Origin of the concepts and intended used.
- Similarities and differences between these concepts.
- Linkages between these concepts to identify if the use or association between words/concepts to understand the message that is being conveyed.
- Decision makers, in the public and private sector, trying to make sense of the debate on climate change and energy, and are challenged to decide how their company or agency should adapt to/adopt the current trends in the market place and to current and upcoming regulations.