Datamatix Certified Business Reengineering Program
Improving business processes is vital for organizations to thrive in today's relentlessly changing and globally competitive marketplace. One approach that emerged to adapt with the rapid change and dramatic improvement is Business Process Reengineering (BPR). This approach increases productivity and efficiency through redesign, innovation and the empowerment of modern technology. This program will enhance your critical skills needed to execute BPR within your organization. The topics covered will enable you to use case-driven approaches utilizing proven tools and strategies for successful reengineering initiatives.
- IT Managers
- Senior Executives
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Systems Analysts and Designers
- Professional responsible for implementing or influencing business change
- Understand the concept of Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Identify the benefits of Re-engineering
- Determine success factors of business reengineering
- Align process design to customer's needs and expectations
- Differentiate analysis from a functional perspective and a process perspective
- Determine the right approaches and strategies in business reengineering
- Restructure internal business work processes
- Ensure proven effective best practices through the application of business models
There are two courses under The Datamatix Certified Business Reengineering Program. It is highly recommended that you take both courses in order to establish better understanding of the field.
After finishing the entire program, you will be entitled to achieve the Datamatix Certified Business Reengineering Professional which may be used on business cards and professional portfolios. Records are archived with Datamatix centralized database and are available for verification upon request.