Department of Trainings and Conferences
The work of the Department of Trainings and Conferences consists in developing fruitful interpersonal relations and showing new possibilities. The aim of undertaken actions is the transfer of knowledge and experience of experts to our clients. Since 1992 the Department of Trainings and Conferences of the Abrys Company has organized international, national and regional conferences and seminars on widely-understood environmental protection, municipal management and related areas. Until now we have organized more than 440 events which gathered 38 000 participants. Our conferences are highly rated in respect of merit and organizational issues. However we are still striving to improve the standard of our services as satisfaction of our customers is our biggest distinction.
By providing access to knowledge and information we contribute to faster implementation of the latest solutions serving the improvement of the quality of the natural environment.
Every day we do our best to make our trainings and conferences meet your expectations and show you new possibilities. We care fore high standard of lectures and organization, at the same time giving due care to creativity, development and new solutions. Experience and enthusiasm are our best assets.
We organize conferences which are effective in regard of transfer of knowledge and information, as well as unforgettable in regard to surroundings, atmosphere, cultural aspects and establishing friendly relations.
What makes our conferences special?
- Experience and professionalism – more than 20 years of presence in the market commit us to being the best in what we do and to guarantee the participants high standards of services, proper quality of conference materials and professional work of the conference office.
- High level of merit is the effect of cooperation with the best experts. It is a skilful combination of knowledge presented by scientists and display of the latest technological solutions, as well as interesting study trips and experience exchange with plant operators; it is making debates as well as private discussions possible.
- Creativity and individual approach – we treat every conference as a unique project which should be original in the organizational respect, as well in regard to merit and additional highlights.
- Openness – we eagerly listen to opinions about our meetings. At every conference we conduct a survey on the quality of our work. Each participant is treated as an individual deserving the highest quality service.
- Atmosphere of the conference – made by its participants and lecturers as well as the team of the organizers. We provide comfortable work in conference rooms and relaxation in space enabling integration and discussions after the meeting.
- Modern technical solutions – conferences online on the Internet, lectures accessible after the conference as video files, blended learning platform, movie shows at the conference, multimedia presentations and modern audio-visual solutions.
We do our best to ensure that participation in our conferences gives you more possibilities of development!
Until now we have organized more than 400 trainings and conferences (with total duration of 6400 hours, that is more than 266 days of continuous transfer of information), gathering ca. 40 thousand participants (who would fit into the Lech Stadium in Bułgarska Street in Poznań).
We address our conferences above all to managers, experts and representatives of public administration representing the environmental protection branch with division into the following sectors:
- waste management,
- water supply and sewerage system,
- town planning,
- renewable energy sources.