Creating the safest conditions for your employees is more than just doing what’s required; it takes a commitment. Because returning your colleagues safely home to their families every day is an obligation. UL’s eLearning is uniquely designed to help you meet this obligation.
It begins with our commitment to stay current, relevant, and proactive with our extensive, up-to-date library of environmental, health, and safety online courses. We do this by maintaining our own in-house team of subject matter experts and adult learning specialists. Their focus is EHS research and instruction, staying ahead of regulatory changes and building and updating online courses applicable to more than 20 leading industries. You can select courses from our library or customize existing courses to meet your unique EHS learning objectives. If you have an idea, UL will partner with you to develop that idea into a new course. Please just ask.
Best of all, eLearning courses are engaging, measurable, integrate seamlessly into your learning management system, and are available in multiple languages.
UL is committed to delivering a high quality and up-to-date course library.
How are we different?
- UL offers the most extensive EHS course library in the eLearning industry with over 700 courses (including OSHA 10 hour Safety Course and OSHA 30 hour online training)
- Every course is designed by UL’s in-house team of EHS subject matter experts & adult learning specialists
- You have the ability to customize existing courses or develop new ones to meet your unique EHS learning objectives
Our Online Safety Training Courses. Your Solution.
The UL EHS Sustainability Training Library works with any learning management system and creates real, lasting learning:
- UL courses are SCORM and AICC conformant
- Employees can access or manage training 24/7
- UL’s online safety training courses resonate with employees’ experiences, reinforces lessons and optimizes learning by using mini-modules, engaging content and custom courses just for your organization