Enviro-Vac Abatement Team Worker Training
The Enviro-Vac abatement team is consistently exposed to the best training available, through industry schooling, HMA Certification and in-house process testing. Many hours are spent in the field devising improved procedures and more efficient application methods.
Chris Mitsche & Emma Gibson have an extensive background in environmental consulting and are our Construction Safety Officers (CSO). Responsibilities of the Construction Safety Officer (CSO) program are to provide verification of a nationally recognized level of competency in relation to construction safety.
The CSO program provides practical training in various construction safety management skills and principles including:
- Principles of Safety Management
- Leadership for Safety Excellence
- Safety Auditor Training (plus completion of an internal audit)
- Train the Trainer in either: WHMIS/Lock-Out / Tag-Out
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Prime Contractor
- Safety Administration
- Claims Management
- First Aider / CPR
- Confined Space