Fundamentals of Crew Leadership Training
Today's leaders face a complex and challenging workforce, and have a capable leader is essential to the success of any team. This module introduces the trainee to the principles of leadership.
- The Construction Industry Today
- Business Organizations
- Team Building
- Gender and Minority Issues
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Project Control
- Discuss current issues and organizational structure in industry today.
- Understand and incorporate leadership skills into work habits, including communications, motivation, team building, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate an awareness of safety issues, including the cost of accidents and safety regulations.
- Identify a crew leader's typical safety responsibilities.
- Show a basic understanding of the planning process, scheduling and cost and resource control.