Fundamentals of Environmental Consulting Online Training Course
Excel in environmental consulting to work effectively with your employer, clients, contractors and regulators. What does it take to excel in environmental consulting? Hear from environmental consulting professionals about the challenges you’ll face as a consultant, what employers look for, and how to translate client needs into actionable items.
This online course provides an an introduction to environmental consulting. Learn how to work effectively with your employer, clients, contractors, and regulators, and to keep yourself safe on the job. Upon course completion, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the expectations of your employer and how you fit within the organization
- Identify the types of clients you’ll work with and how you fit within their process
- Practice translating client needs into actionable items
- Understand and address regulators’ needs by knowing how their guidelines will affect your work and the best ways to communicate with them
- Stay safe by knowing how to use a health and safety plan and be proactive about your safety
This course is designed for professionals with little or no experience working in a consulting environment, such as:
- Entry and junior environmental professionals newly employed in an environmental consulting organization
- Transitioning workers who are seeking or considering employment in an environmental consulting organization
Fundamentals of Environmental Consulting features an innovative online format full of engaging video interviews, hands-on activities, and practical workbooks to help you excel in the environmental consulting industry.
Learn the six key topics to help you master typical challenges on the job for consulting professionals:
- Fundamentals of Environmental Consulting
- Working for Your Employer
- Working with Clients
- Working with Contractors
- Working with Regulators
- Staying Safe
Once you complete all six topics, you’ll receive a formal Certificate of Completion to showcase your skill development.