GDTP Certification Prep Course
From Public GD&T Seminars
This program is designed specifically to enhance your potential for passing the ASME Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Professional (GDTP) Certification Examination.
- Identify and study to correct your specific weaknesses in your understanding and application of GD&T.
- Understand the GDTP Certification Exam layout and question structure.
- Compare your sample exam results with the standard and with colleagues.
This is a technical review based on the GDTP Pretest administered on Day #1, as well as an overview of the real ASME GDTP exam. Practice Technologist and Senior Level exams will be given and reviewed in class to determine your personal strengths and weaknesses in GD&T and to give each participant the ability to systematically prepare for the GDTP exam.
This program is designed for anyone preparing for either the Technologist or Senior Level ASME GDTP Certification Exams. It is not a beginner program or even an advanced program.
- A copy of the ASME GDTP Certification Exam Application Form (including the “Body of Knowledge” sections of the ASME Y14.5.2-1995 standard)
- The program instructor will be available for post-program questions via phone, fax or e-mail.
- AGI guarantees that you will be allowed to retake this program FREE until you pass the exam.
This is NOT a beginner program! You should already have a thorough understanding of the majority of the ASME Y14.5 Standard before attending this program. We strongly suggest that you attend or have been trained in or be experienced in the equivalent of AGI’s Basic and Advanced GD&T courses as a minimum. The equivalent of AGI’s Application and Interpretation of GD&T and its Tolerance Stack-Up Analysis courses will also be helpful before attempting to take this program or before attempting to take the GDTP Certification Exam. Should you have any question about these prerequisites AGI will put you in touch with the instructor.