Custom Instrumentation Services Corporation (CiSCO) is pleased to announce Gas Analyzer Training for the Rosemount 951c NOx Analyzer, Siemens 6E CO Analyzer, and Siemens 6E O2 Analyzer. There is no course announced at this time but please email us for information. This training course is designed to provide the technician with the skills necessary to maintain and operate the CEMS gas analyzers.
Other topics include the following:
- Operation theory and principles of operation for each analyzer.
- Design and measurement concepts, including Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) , Chemiluminescent and Paramagnetic.
- Analyzer setup, operation, calibration and maintenance procedures.
- Problem analysis, trouble-shooting techniques, and analyzer servicing.
- A 5-1 student to instructor ratio
This course provides hands on training in laboratory session where you will get to practice the skills you have just learned in lecture and gain additional experience. Class time is divided equally between lecture and laboratory work.
The price for Gas Analyzer Training is $1000 per person per day. Attendees are responsible for transportation, hotel and all other expenses. Lunch and other snacks will be provided by CiSCO for all training days. Accommodations are available close to our offices – list of hotels in the area.
Class size is limited to five students. Please provide a purchase order with the number and names of participants to secure your place(s). We look forward to hearing from you soon.