HAZWOPER Awareness Refresher Training
HAZWOPER first responder awareness-level and first responder operations-level training course. Course content includes the topics of competency as listed within 29 CFR 1910.120 (q) for hazardous operations including, but not limited to, hazardous materials recognition, proper use of response equipment, toxicology and an overview of the National Incident Management System (NIMS) Incident Command System (ICS).
Course format includes lecture, group discussion a...
- Course format includes lecture, group discussion and classroom exercises.
- A student workbook is provided for each student.
- Training certificates are provided upon course completion.
- Instructor credentials are available upon request.
- Class size is limited in order to facilitate a proper learning environment.
No reviews were found for HAZWOPER Awareness Refresher Training. Be the first to review!