Health & Safety for Directors Training
Construction Skills have released a new one day course for directors of companies involved in the construction industry.
|Course Name:||Health & Safety for Directors|
|Max Number of Delegates:||12|
|Course Fee:||£185 + VAT per delegate for a public course
£820.00 + VAT for an in house private course (plus registration fee of £35 + VAT per person)
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at Directors and Senior Managers, with the purpose of recognising the human, economical and financial implications of non-compliance with health and safety legislation.
Why should you attend?
The course will provide a summary of how to promote a positive health and safety culture within your organisation.
What will you learn?
Successful candidates will gain knowledge and skills in:
- Moral and human costs of the implications of decisions made in the boardroom
- The economic implications of an unsafe working environment
- The legal responsibilities with regard to health and safety
- The principles and importance of the risk assessment process
- Appointing competent health and safety assistance and the limitations of such an appointment
- The basic tools of introducing a proactive health and safety culture