Initiation in Vibration Analyses
Objectives : Initiation in vibration analyses, understanding how this technique contributes to a conditional maintenance plan.
- Maintenance and vibration analyses: the different maintenance strategies and the role of vibrations
- Vibrations: general definition, terminology
- Methodology: monitoring, thresholds, standards
- Basic instrumentation: sensors, collectors
- Practical exercises: choosing the measurement points, the influence of the operating conditions, global level measurements, mask and spectrum effects, the influence of various mechanical faults, etc.