Integrating gender into your research
This online course will help you include gender in your scientific research to help maximise your impact and global reach.
The course is aimed at researchers and students in life and natural sciences. You will learn:
- -What we mean by integrating gender into research
- -Why integrating gender into scientific research is so important
- -What integrating gender means for different areas of science
- -How to integrate gender for better research quality and impact
- -Basic advocacy methods for ensuring your research informs wider global agendas such as the Sustainable Development Goals
- -How to ensure your research has maximum impact and contributes to change
The course draws on a wide range of examples, and provides activities which enable you to put what you are learning into practice.