ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Materials Package
This is more than just ISO 14001 certification-related presentations - we've created interactive training modeled after the Certified Lead Auditor Program. You will audit a mock company, and discuss the findings with the students. This kit includes Auditing notes, Work Instructions, Corrective/Preventative Action logs, CAPA Requests, etc.
This is more than just ISO 14001:2015 certification-related presentations – we’ve created interactive training modeled after the Certified Lead Auditor Program. You will audit a mock company, and discuss the findings with the students. This kit includes Auditing notes, Work Instructions, Corrective/Preventative Action logs, CAPA Requests, etc.
The training is really two parts – to give the students a thorough understanding of the internal auditing process:
- The training covers the ISO 14001:2015 Standard, gives the students a chance to work with it and get familiar with the requirements.
- It then guides the students through the audit process of a mock company. They will prepare an audit plan, conduct opening meetings, audit documents and records, document their findings, hold a closing meeting and write the audit report.
- Your Trainer will have everything they need to present the training.
The agenda for the training looks like this:
Guide to Internal Auditing PowerPoint (15 min). This section outlines the basics of auditing as a foundation
- Introduction to Auditing
- Types of Audits
- Why Audit?
- Who Can Audit?
- How to perform an Internal Audit
Review of the ISO 14001:2015 Standard (15 min). This section reviews the standard, to help understand its structure.
Copy of the ISO 14001:2015 Standard is NOT included. Buy Copy of Standard
- Exercise: Is it a Requirement? (Get familiar with the standard)
Requirements of ISO 14001:2015 PowerPoint (2 hours). This section covers a clause by Clause Review of the ISO 14001:2015 Standard
- What is ISO 14001?
- What is needed for registration to ISO 14001?
- What are the requirements?
- Section 4 – Context of the Organization
- Section 5 – Leadership
- Section 6 – Planning
- Section 7 – Support
- Section 8 – Operation
- Section 9 – Performance Evaluation
- Section 10 – Improvements
- Exercise: Find the Requirement (Tests comprehension)
Steps of an ISO 14001:2015 Internal Audit PowerPoint (allow 4-8 hours). This section covers a complete audit of a mock company (Eco Toy Company). The instructor has a detailed guide to the non-conformances in the EMS for grading.
- Review Internal Audit Procedure
- Review Basic Steps for an Audit
- Schedule Audit
- Plan Audit
- Opening Meeting
- Audit Areas
- Prepare the checklists
- Write up nonconformances
- Final Report
- Closing Meeting
- Audit File
- Review Nonconformances
- Includes Technical Support
- Guide to Internal Auditing PowerPoint (26 Slides)
- Requirements of the Standard PowerPoint (90 slides)
- Steps of an Internal Audit PowerPoint (34 slides)
- Comprehensive Trainer’s Guide (179 pages)
- Detailed Speaker Notes
- Quiz Answers & Non-conformance details
- Student Manual (50 pages)
- Section for taking notes & necessary Exercise Forms
- Eco Toy Company Case Study Materials (50 pages)
- EMS, PO’s, Org Chart, and other data from Eco Toy Company, a company that needs an Internal Audit from your team.
- Internal Audit Forms to conduct the practice audit
- Customizable Certificate of Completion
- Group Training Record