ISO 14001 Employee Training
ISO 14001 (section 6.2.2) requires the organization to 'ensure that its personnel are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the achievement of the quality objectives'.The course is intended for ALL of the employees in an organization so they understand the importance of ISO 14001 and their role in meeting the requirements.The participants will be able to work at their own pace and will be required to pass quizzes throughout the training. Upon successful completion of the quizzes, they can print a Training Certificate.
In this 30 minute course with audio, the participants will be able to:
- Complete course from any computer with access to the internet
- Work at their own pace
- Complete and print exercises
- Upon successful completion of the quizzes, they can print a Training Certificate.
This course will educate them on:
- What is an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System?
- Why is my organization involved with ISO 14001?
- What does ISO 14001 require?
- How does it impact me and how can I impact quality?
- What and why are people auditing?
- Employee Awareness - explains the Environmental Management System
- Record of Training - The student will receive a certificate upon completion
- Training Effectiveness - It includes quizzes to ensure the student comprehends the information before moving onto the next section.