ISO 14001 - Internal Auditor Training
From ISO 14000 (EMS)
It would be impossible for any company to survive without sound financial controls and adherence to strict internal auditing principles and standards. This same strict internal auditing requirement is essential for any internationally oriented company's quality management system. In order to comply with the requirements of the ISO 4001 quality system standard, it is imperative that your company have a reasonable number of suitably qualified personnel to conduct internal audits.
- The EMS auditing standards.
- EMS vs compliance auditing.
- Developing and managing an EMS audit program.
- Strategies for conducting a successful EMS audit.
- Auditing environmental policy, objectives and targets.
- Regulatory compliance and industry codes of practice.
- Audit reporting.
- Corrective action and follow-up.
- The knowledge, confidence and practical skills to conduct internal audits within your organization.
- Provides a company's management with the opportunity to develop, nurture and grow its own personnel resources to assure that their quality system consistently conforms to the ISO 14001 standard.
- Participatns will earn Continuing Education Units (CEU's).
Who Should Attend:
- Management designated personnel who will be required to conduct internal EMS audits.
Three-day program, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Locations: Atlanta GA, Houston, TX, Indianapolis, IN, Boston, MS, Dallas TX, Lexington KY and at your own facilty.