ISO 14001 One-day Course
This one-day course is designed for today's busy managers and professionals who need a concise overview of the ISO 14001 standard. This introductory course includes basic information about the ISO registration process and the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard. The focus of this course is on providing the basic information you need to establish an environmental management system that meets the ISO 14001 requirements.
Most popular related searches
- Overview of ISO and the ISO 14000 Standards
- The Substantive Elements of ISO 14001 - What Companies Must Do to Conform to the ISO 14001 Standard
- ISO 14001 Costs and Benefits: The Economic Impacts of Implementing an EMS
- How to Get Started - Six Steps to Take Before Implementing ISO 14001
- For a detailed course agenda, contact ENLAR.
Instructor: This course is taught by Thea D. Dunmire. In addition to being an RABQSA-Certified EMS Lead Auditor, Ms. Dunmire is an environmental attorney, an engineer, a Certified Safety Professional, and a Certified Industrial Hygienist. She has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with the complex environmental issues that arise in today’s business environment.
No reviews were found for ISO 14001 One-day Course. Be the first to review!