ISO 14001 One-day Course
- Overview of ISO and the ISO 14000 Standards
- The Substantive Elements of ISO 14001 - What Companies Must Do to Conform to the ISO 14001 Standard
- ISO 14001 Costs and Benefits: The Economic Impacts of Implementing an EMS
- How to Get Started - Six Steps to Take Before Implementing ISO 14001
- For a detailed course agenda, contact ENLAR.
Instructor: This course is taught by Thea D. Dunmire. In addition to being an RABQSA-Certified EMS Lead Auditor, Ms. Dunmire is an environmental attorney, an engineer, a Certified Safety Professional, and a Certified Industrial Hygienist. She has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with the complex environmental issues that arise in today’s business environment.