ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Training
From ISO 9000 Training
It would be impossible for any company to survive without sound financial controls and adherence to strict internal auditing principles and standards. This same strict internal auditing requirement is essential for any internationally oriented company's quality management system. In order to comply with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 international quality system standard it is imperative that your company have a reasonable number of trained personnel to conduct internal audits. Through a series of classroom instruction and exercises, this class provides your audit team with the skills to prepare for, perform, and report on process audits.
- History, purpose, and structure of ISO 9000 quality system standards
- How to conduct the audit
- Introduction to the auditing process
- Responsibilities, roles and relationship
- Overview of the ISO standard on quality system auditing
- Audit, analysis, and reporting
- Planning, preparation, scheduling of audits
- Effective meetings and communications
- Review of the various types of audits
- Formal program examination
The knowledge, confidence and practical skills to conduct internal audits within your organization.
Provides a company's management with the opportunity to develop, nurture and grow its own personnel resources to assure that their quality system consistently conforms to the ISO 9000 standard.
Who Should Attend:
Management designated personnel who will be required to conduct internal ISO 9000 audits.
Three-Day program, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Locations: Atlanta GA, Indianapolis IN, Lexington KY or On-Site