ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 - Integrated Management System Auditor Training
By attending this 3-day course, attendees will learn how to audit an integrated quality, environmental & occupational, health and safety management system, and significantly reduce the cost of maintaining three independent programs. Using a practical, hands-on approach, attendees will walk through all the critical stages of an integrated Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (QEHS) audit. By engaging in discussions and instructive role-plays, and with the aid of a realistic case-study, attendees will prepare for, conduct, and report on an integrated audit against the ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 standards to drive performance and deliver value to their organizations.
Prior training and/or experience in QMS, EMS or OHSAS auditing would be a distinct advantage as this course is considered to be “advanced” learning.
- QMS/ EMS / EHS coordinators
- EHS management representatives
- Quality coordinators/QMS management representatives
- Health and safety representatives
- Any personnel who will act as QEHS internal auditors
- Interpret and audit the ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Conduct an audit to meet IS0 19011 guidelines
- Select audit team members who are well-qualified and who will be effective at auditing for business and process improvement
- Create an integrated audit plan that balances the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Create an integrated audit checklist that will provide a balanced, effective tool for conducting the audit