ISO - Training
From ISO Online Training
Prerequisites of GlenView Group ISO 27001 Training Courses
Participants willing to take up the course must possess basic knowledge and understanding of ISO 27000 standards and Information Security Management Systems.
Objectives of the Course
As part of the training course, participants are guided and educated about the foundations of ISMS audit. The course comprises of official ISO 27001 auditor certification exam, training on how audits can be conducted in compliance with the process of ISO 27001 standards registration. The audit exercises and lectures are designed bearing the 19011:2002 audit guidelines in mind besides many standards of ISO 27000 family. The objectives of the course are:
- Understanding relations between security standards namely ISO/IEC 17799:2005 and 27001:2005
- Knowledge of security controls and mitigation & counter measures
- Security related Susceptibilities and threats apprenticeship evaluation
- Understanding of the roles/responsibilities of lead auditor
- Apprenticeship of ISMS audit’s relative phases
- Introduction to ISMS with ISO 27001
- Audit initiation
- Conducting the audit
- Concluding the audit
Glenview Group ISO 27001 Training/ ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification is conducted by highly qualified and experienced Lead Auditors of ISMS, but is still cost-effective option to obtain ISO 27001 training. We’ve an outstanding pass rate.
Over the years, we have earned the reputation of being the experts in ISO training and assessment. We’ve a large network of in-house as well as public courses designed to guide and educate you on the various key skills mandatory for becoming a certified ISO 27001 lead auditor.
Our program will cover every important aspect of ISO/IEC 27001. Join our comprehensive ISO 27001 training program to obtain your ISO 27001 certification!