From Land and Landfill
1 Day Course: Are you involved in the monitoring or the control of leachate from landfills? Do you really understand what leachate is and how to effectively monitor it? This course will provide an understanding of what leachate is, its composition, appropriate monitoring requirements including practical demonstrations of using a range of equipment. The course will also provide an introduction to the treatment of leachate.
What’s in it for me?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain the basic principles of leachate generation
- Identify key contaminants and their risks
- Explain the requirements of monitoring programmes and their objectives
- Know what current technical guidance documents are available
- Use the data generated to identify problems to ensure appropriate actions can be determined
- Identify a range of monitoring equipment and understand how they are to be used
- Explain some typical leachate treatment systems and be aware of the monitoring requirements of them.
Who Should Attend
Technical staff working in landfill site operations, or design and regulation, with day to day responsibility for the monitoring of leachate generated by landfills or the monitoring of leachate treatment facilities.
No reviews were found for Leachate Monitoring. Be the first to review!