Lead Auditor Training Program with TS 16949 References
This five-day lead auditor training program is designed to provide a thorough understanding and practical knowledge of auditing and audit management to the requirements of ISO 19011 and TS 16949. Upon completion of the program participants will: understand the importance of a documented quality management system and the features to meet the unique requirements imposed by the automotive sector, understand and have practical experience of planning, executing and reporting the results of an assessment, have practiced at the essential auditing techniques and audit management skills used by auditors of Quality Management Systems through participation in a live audit at a local company.
Most popular related searches
This five-day, forty-hour course is certified to Exemplar Global standards. The class meets all training requirements for lead auditors.
- Intro To ISO/TS 16949
- History & Philosophy
- Roles & Certification of Auditors
- Understanding ISO/TS Requirements
- QMS Audit Process - Top to Bottom
- Live Audit At Local Company
The program is highly interactive, making extensive use of practical work and group activities from an automotive environment.
Who Should Attend:
- Personnel who will conduct internal audits or lead a team of internal auditors.
- TS 16949 implementation teams
- Individuals seeking to qualify as Lead Auditors to conduct third-party audits for registration.
No reviews were found for Lead Auditor Training Program with TS 16949 References. Be the first to review!