Lead Auditor Training Program with TS 16949 References
- understand the importance of a documented quality management system and the features to meet the unique requirements imposed by the automotive sector,
- understand and have practical experience of planning, executing and reporting the results of an assessment,
- have practiced at the essential auditing techniques and audit management skills used by auditors of Quality Management Systems through participation in a live audit at a local company.
This five-day, forty-hour course is certified to Exemplar Global standards. The class meets all training requirements for lead auditors.
- Intro To ISO/TS 16949
- Understanding ISO/TS Requirements
- History & Philosophy
- QMS Audit Process - Top to Bottom
- Roles & Certification of Auditors
- Live Audit At Local Company
The program is highly interactive, making extensive use of practical work and group activities from an automotive environment.
Who Should Attend:
- Personnel who will conduct internal audits or lead a team of internal auditors.
- TS 16949 implementation teams
- Individuals seeking to qualify as Lead Auditors to conduct third-party audits for registration.
Five-day program, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Locations: Atlanta GA, San Antonio, TX, Lexington KY, Indianapolis IN, Dallas TX and/or at your own location.