Legionella Awareness Training
CLIRA Ltd offers a range of professional legionella based courses, each course programme has been developed to suit varying candidate needs and levels of technical competence and experience.
LAC / Legionella Awareness Course, ½ day or 1 day
Course content and objectives
- Background introduction to Legionella bacteria and Legionnaires disease
- Safe water system management
- Approved Code of Practice& Guidance document: Legionnaires’ disease – The control of legionella bacteria in water systems (L8)
- Water Supply ( Water Fittings) Regulations 1999
Who should attend?
- Site Plumbers
- Maintenance Staff
- Persons involved with flushing of little used outlets