Machinery Lubrication Technician Level II
Further advance your lubrication knowledge to maintain and improve machinery reliability. Optional ICML testing available.
Common job titles for the individual who would become Level II MLT certified include lubrication technician or specialist, PM technician or specialist, machinery reliability technician or specialist, etc. Generally, this individual has regular contact with plant machinery operators, mechanics and engineering and has significant influence over the selection, troubleshooting and monitoring of the lubricants and hydraulic fluids in use. The individual is likely to be directly involved in all aspects of the machinery lubrication process.
- Advance the lubrication knowledge and expertise of your reliability team
- Gain control over the lubrication process and over your daily equipment reliability routine
- Increase profits by increasing efficiency and reducing labor and downtime, all while protecting machinery
- Maintenance Strategy
- Lubrication Theory
- Lubricant Formulation
- Grease Application and Performance
- Lubricant Selection
- Lubricant Testing and Performance Analysis
- Lubricant Application
- Preventive & Predictive Maintenance
- Lubricant Condition Control
- Lube Storage & Management
Ray Thibault, CLS, OMA I & II, MLT I & II, MLA II & III
Owner, Lubrication Training & Consulting (LTC)
Optional ICML Test Registration
In order to test for MLT II certification, ICML requires candidates to hold MLT I certification and have a minimum of three years postsecondary education or on-the-job training in one or more of the following fields: machine lubrication, engineering, mechanical maintenance and maintenance.
Qualified candidates should contact ICML, in advance of the training, at 918-259-2950 or follow this MLT II Test Registration link to register for testing. The $200 testing fee should be paid directly to ICML.
We can conduct private training for your employees at our facility or yours.