Findlay All Hazards' comprehensive suite of maritime security courses addresses a variety of training needs, from those of part-time port employees, to contractors with security responsibilities to the Facility Security Officer (FSO). Regulations now recognize the vulnerability of ports as entry points for banned substances and potential terrorists and weapons of mass destruction. Maritime security stakeholders need to stay abreast of the latest regulations and thinking in threat assessment, security equipment, and emergency preparedness and response. Training from Findlay All Hazards is a cost-effective way to meet that goal.
Our maritime security classes are approved by the United States Maritime Administration. They're flexibly arranged to be taught at our training center or any client location in the United States.
Relevant Training Adapted To Meet Your Needs
You want more than training certificates handed out to your employees – you want them to adopt 'security-centric' thinking. We help that by emphasizing recognition of patterns that can precede an incident, threat identification and incident response. This dual focus on prevention and regulatory compliance, helps your team minimize emergencies and risk to personnel and property. Our most frequently requested classes include:
- Facility Security Officer (UNFIND-560) Plus Refresher (4 or 8 hours)
- Maritime Security Awareness (UNFIND-561)
- Maritime Security for Facility Personnel with Specific Security Duties (UNFIND-565)
- AWR 144 Port and Vessel Security for Public Safety and Maritime Personnel
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Training
Audits, Assessments & Custom Consulting
Every regulated facility has its own unique requirements and challenges, making 'cookie cutter' security training and boilerplate plans less than optimal. That's why our experienced professionals meet with you to customize a program around your needs. We assist your staff in developing security plan services and programs that combine security with safety and a range of hazardous materials management and transportation expertise:
- Annual Security Plan Audits
- Security Plan Re-Approval Services
- Security Issue Consultation Services
- TWIC Consultation Services