Master of Science in Environmental Sciences
- Completed a Bachelor degree in Science, engineering, or related field with minimum cumulative GPA of 2.80 out of 4.00 or equivalent from a university or college accredited by an international accrediting association or by the Ministry of Higher Education or comparable in that country.
- Achieved a minimum score of 520 on the paper-based TOEFL or equivalent test taken within 2 years of the start of the intended semester of admission.
- A satisfactory performance in the personal interview with the Admission committee.
All applicants to the Master of Science in Environmental Sciences program are required to submit the following documents to the Admissions Department:
- Online Admissions Application
- Final, official and certified university transcripts
- Official TOEFL score report or equivalent score report
- Two recommendation letters .
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Health Certificate
- Photocopy of the applicant’s Qatar ID card
- (Non-Qatari applicants must provide a copy of their passport)
- Two recent passport sized photographs
- Application Fees: QR 350
Admission to the Master of Science in Environmental Sciences program takes place in the Fall semester only.