OHSAS 18001 Certification Training Courses
From Health & Safety
Occupational Health & Safety is a subject that must be addressed by all organizations large and small. The organization's management system should identify all legislative requirements, identify the hazards and control the risks of the organization. Progressive businesses will aim to go beyond compulsory measures and promote continuous improvement on health and safety matters.
Managing the health and safety of an organization can be approached using a structured management system and it can be integrated into current systems, to reduce the burden of bureaucracy.
A formal H&S management system will provide the following benefits:
- A system for continually identifying legal and other requirements
- A clear management structure delegating authority and responsibility
- A clear set of objectives for improvement, with measurable results
- A structured approach to risk assessment within the organization
- A planned and documented approach to health and safety
- The monitoring of health and safety management issues, auditing of performance and review of policies and objectives.
Time spent on improving an organization's health and safety could provide a financial return in terms of:
- Reduced accidents and occupational ill health
- Reduced stress and greater productivity
- An improvement in underwriting risk
- A reduction in the likelihood of paying regulatory compliance fees.
To provide delegates with the appropriate background, the course covers the basics of an occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS), the process approach, and management system documentation.
This unique course introduces a new approach to auditor training by combining two complimentary standards (ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) to enable those seeking training on both standards simultaneously to benefit from a more efficient and effective approach to meet their learning needs in gaining a recognised qualification for EMS and OHS Lead Auditing.
This comprehensive five-day course provides hands-on training to ensure that your lead auditor thoroughly understands the role and acquires the expertise needed to perform it effectively.
Kelmac Group's Internal OH&SMS Auditor based on OHSAS 18001 course focuses on teaching delegates an effective approach for auditing occupational health and safety (OH&S) management systems.
This latest internal auditor course introduces a new approach to auditor training by combining two complimentary standards (ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) to enable those seeking training on both standards simultaneously to benefit from a more efficient and effective approach to meet their learning needs in gaining a recognised qualification for EMS and OHS Internal Auditing.