OHSAS 18001 - Lead Auditor Course - RABQSA Certified
From ISO 14001 - OHSAS 18001 Training
By attending this practical, hands-on 5-day course, attendees will learn how to lead an audit of an OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System. This training follows the basic steps of an OHSMS audit, from Preparation and Evaluation, to Reporting and Corrective Action. Participants learn auditing processes and procedures using the Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems (ISO 19011), as well as the OHSAS 18001 standard.
To ensure compliance with such regulations and reduce apparent risk, having competent auditors is critical. The training is focused on attendee attainment of three sets of defined competencies: (1) auditing skills (2) occupational health and safety management systems, and (3) team leader skills.
The training provides insights into external audits, such as third-party certification bodies and supplier audits and also includes key concepts that can be applied within your own internal audit program. Practical workshops, case studies, and simulated audits are used to practice new skills and techniques gained during class. A final written examination is undertaken on the last day.
Who Should Attend?
- Health and safety managers
- Industrial hygienists and safety professionals
- Environmental professionals and managers
- Quality professionals and managers
- Internal audit coordinators
- Corporate or division H&S auditors
- Corporate loss control/risk managers
- Certification body auditors
Key Session Topics
- Key Principles of OHS Management Systems, including planning and conducting audits
- Identifying the audit scope and OH&S issues to be audited
- OHSAS 18001:2007 standard requirements
- Evaluating a hazard and risk analysis
- Auditing regulatory compliance management as part of the OHSMS
- Requirements of an OHSMS policy, documentation, document control and records
- Implementing an effective audit system
- OHSMS auditing processes and procedures based upon ISO 19011
- Effective auditing techniques and skills
- Preparing and communicating audit findings to management
No reviews were found for OHSAS 18001 - Lead Auditor Course - RABQSA Certified. Be the first to review!