Professional Communications Online Training Course
Effective communication is essential for project success and building trust with stakeholders. Good communicators often build their skills through years of interpersonal trial and error. This course saves you the time and mistakes with collected advice from experienced environmental professionals. Learn expert techniques to overcome typical communication barriers, adopt effective body language, deliver engaging presentations, resolve conflicts, and more – all in a matter of hours. Upon course completion, you’ll be able to:
- Learn the communication challenges and barriers environmental professionals face and how to overcome them
- Identify and deliver what your clients and stakeholders really want by using active listening
- Work more effectively in your team by identifying communication styles
- Enhance your interactions with others by reading body language and projecting the right messages with powerful non-verbal cues
- Adopt practical techniques to recognize and resolve conflicts in your workplace
- Develop and deliver engaging technical presentations by tailoring your presentation to the audience’s needs
This course is ideal for:
- Entry and junior environmental professionals
- Transitioning workers who are seeking employment in an environmental organization
Professional Communications features an innovative format full of engaging video interviews, hands-on activities, and practical workbooks to help you learn when and how to communicate more effectively on the job.
The Professional Communications course guides you through 7 key topics to help you master the art of effective communication.
- Communication Styles
- Fundamentals of Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Listening Skills
- Communication Methods
- Conflict Management
- Technical Presentations
Once you complete a minimum of 5 topics, you’ll receive a formal Certificate of Completion to showcase your skill development.