Objectives : To learn a thorough approach to the diagnostics of roller bearings and how to assess the gravity of faults, irrespective of the speed of rotation.
- Roller bearing technology
- Modes of deterioration and their causes
- Notions of service life
- Vibration typologies of damage and deterioration processes: occasional faults, peeling, wear, play, jamming, ring detachment, etc.
- Influencing factors: pre-load, assembly, lubrication, speed of rotation, etc.
- Advanced signal processing techniques applied to roller bearing diagnostics
- Typological indicators specific to the monitoring and diagnostics of roller bearings