We carry out a wide range of in depth F&G training courses covering the design, implementation and correct operation of F&G detection systems, from Technician to Engineer level.
Shown below is an outline of the training course:
Fire and Gas Technology
- General Background to F&G Systems
- Overview of Fire and Gas Systems
- Role & Action of Fire & Gas Detection
- Performance Requirements
- Design Considerations
- Legislative Requirements
- Industry Code of Practice
- Limitations of use and characteristics of various detector types.
- Practical demonstrations of the principals of Fire & Gas detection.
- Considerations for Fire and Gas Hazards and applying hazard grades
- Analysis of local hazards and subsequent detector locations