Training courses are organised in modules in order to meet customers’ needs. Orga-Naqsis Management training courses offer a wide range of programs. The training contents can be reached via the drop-down menu (top-right) labeled (course offerings)
Her are the training roadmaps courses available for these programs, and what subjects may cover:
- The main improvements introduced in Quality management system ISO 9001-2008 or (ISO 9001-2000 update). (The present course is no longer available 'Learn more')
- Using an effective internal (or supplier ) audit process ISO 19011 for quality and/or environmental management system,
- Increasing awereness of quality issues and quality assessment tools,
- Harnessing process behavior by using statistical process control charts (SPC),
- The practical implementation of Quality management system (QMS) ISO 9001,
- The practical implementation of Environmental management system (EMS) ISO 14001,
- The practical implementation of Food safety management system (FSMS) ISO 22000,
- The practical implementation of HACCP and related CCP in food safety, being able to be integrated in ISO 22000 management standard,
- Method for Main business & Key process mapping, design, analysis and performance monitoring. Drafting standards procedure an Quality-manual,
- Training & information about ISO 9000 requirements draft. This session it’s aimed to reinforce CEO forecast commitment as a main key of the project, to answer the FAQ about programs content & planning and what team skills needed.
Modules can be achieved according to the needs of our customers, inhouse or in our training centers located in downtown Toulouse and/or Paris. Requests are treated individually with our administrative staff. All requests for training abroad are limited to the French-speaking countries of Europe and Africa.
Trainings are carried out by internal instructors or partners who present solid results and a proven track record achieved in Industry and/or Services field.
Our modules are brought up to date according to normative requirements. Their contents take into account the methods and technologies that are most applicable currently.