Water Professional Path Course
This course in Corporate Water-Risk Management from HRCarbon is designed to provide an expert-level understanding to corporate and institutional practitioners to measure, mitigate and adapt to water-risk. With increasing challenges of global water availability and the resulting impact on operations and supply chains, a water-risk management strategy is integral to corporate sustainability.
These challenges directly threaten a company’s production levels, profit margins and even their ‘license to operate’. In response, organizations need to assess, mitigate and adapt to a ‘water-stressed’ business environment.
This course provides insight into the ISO 14046 Water Footprint Standard. This is the first fully online Corporate Water-Risk Management training available globally. Developed by sustainability experts to meet the needs of every organization’s requirement to quantify, mitigate and report their water-risk.
» Consulting Firms
» anyone who wants to learn what ISO 14046 Water Footprint/Inventory/Assessment is all about
- Overview – Corporate Water-Risk Management
- Corporate Water Management
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Introduction to ISO
- ISO 14046:2014: Introduction
- ISO 14046:2014: Scope and Boundary
- ISO 14046:2014: Standards Terms and Definitions
- ISO 14046:2014: Methodological Framework
- ISO 14046:2014: Water Footprint Inventory Analysis
- ISO 14046:2014: Reporting and Assessment Verification
- Stakeholder Reporting of Water Footprint/Assessments
- Water & Sustainability Management and Reporting Framework