Final landfilling involves wastes that cannot be recycled or incinerated; these include asbestos waste and shredder waste. Asbestos wastes packed in sealed and labelled dust-proof bags and shredder wastes (residues from shredding vehicles and refrigerators etc.) is landfilled separately at a special deposit.
CBT Wear Parts, Inc. has built its reputation on supplying quality custom-made wear parts for many types of machinery used in the recycling, composting, waste processing, and other processing industries.
We wanted to expend more space on our website to highlight the advantage that CEAR holds over all other similar recyclers. Consequently, the information below is critical to better perceive what we offer in terms of recycling.
Europlastix are specialists in all aspects of plastics recycling and we can offer you a complete solution for managing your plastic wastes, including the supplying of containers, shredders, granulators, balers, processing and loading equipment if required.
BE Equipment services recycling equipment, waste reduction equipment, and solid waste handling equipment including but not limited to: balers, conveyors, sorting systems, shredders, commercial/industrial compactors, MRF systems, core strippers, and briquetters.
With many yeas of experience Eurogreen offer day or regular Hire Contracts for running Compost Sites etc. We can provide service including Shredding, Turning and Screening with or without operator. Our Fully Mobile High Speed Shredders (Willibald MZA 4600) can easily process Green Waste, Wood Waste and Nursery Waste with the high throughput.
Cables are an essential element of electrical and electronic equipment and are made of a plastic body and contain copper and aluminium. Cables hold an important place among recyclable waste as they are coated with PVC and polyethylene type of plastics for safety reasons; whereas contain copper, silver and brass wires for conductivity. For these ...
Our range of equipment includes portable and static waste compactors, waste containers, balers, bin crushers, roll packers, grinding systems and shredders. We stock a range of reconditioned waste compactors, balers and shredders.
BE Equipment services recycling equipment, waste reduction equipment, and solid waste handling equipment including but not limited to: balers, conveyors, sorting systems, shredders, commercial/industrial compactors, MRF systems, core strippers, and briquetters. We can assist you with maintaining all of your recycling and waste handling equipment.
UK Waste recycling manufacture, maintain and refurbish equipment associated with waste disposal and reclamation. Our products include a full range of portable and static waste compactors, transfer stations, dock levelers, scissor lifts, loading platforms, shredders, balers, refuse chutes, hoppers, linen chutes and refuse chamber doors. Any range ...
Today computers store a lot of data including company “corporate memory” which is saved both in servers and personal computers. Examples to this data include all company policies, corporate documents, bank account numbers, passwords and confidential company documents.
LLC “Planeta Plastic” provides services for fragmentation of any polymer waste, including oversized waste (runners) within short terms using the modern German equipment ( WEIMA shredder). The price depends on volumes and material to be processed.
The amount of construction waste produced in Israel is estimated as 7.5 million tons a year, but only 20% of it are transported to regulated dumping and recycling sites. The rest 80% of the waste are thrown in open areas, fields, forests and on roadsides and constitute a major aesthetic and environmental hazard.