Sistema Azud, S.A.
based in Alcantarilla, SPAIN
Residential Areas and Hostelries wastewater, including water generated by domestic use, by shops, restaurants and laundries, must be adequately treated to meet the discharge requirements of public sewers or channel, or reuse as irrigation water mainly.
This wastewater has the following characteristics:
- Variations in flow depending on the time of day and season (mainly in tourist areas).
- High suspended solids content.
- Presence of oils, fats and detergents.
- High concentration of easily biodegradable organic matter.
- Adequate concentration of nutrients.