Cleaners for Optics industry - Manufacturing, Other
Our precision cleaners provide consistent results with every use and leave surfaces completely clean. Our products have long been used in pre-sanitization washes of optical devices such as fiber-optic glass, microscope and telescope lenses and light detention instruments. Machining oils, burrs, metal fines, and other soils are easily removed from glass or quartz surfaces.
- Free-rinsing, does not leave residues or product build-up
- Fast, effective soil removal
- Excellent on stainless steel, glassware, ceramics and most plastics
- NSF-registered as USDA-A1 Cleaners
- Solvent free
- Concentrated liquid formulas for easy dilution
- Competitively priced
- FREE technical support and material compatibility testing
- FREE SAMPLES available for testing
- Phosphate free
*Sample validation methods are available.
- Trace metals
- Optical surfaces