Compliance management software for the transportation and logistics industry - Logistics
To keep truck drivers, pilots, other drivers and the general public safe on the road, the transportation industry is highly regulated by federal agencies, including the FAA, DOT, FMCSA, FRA and FTA, as well as state and local agencies. Each organization has its own guidelines that must be followed by trucking companies and other transportation, logistics and freight brokerage providers — and those guidelines continue to rapidly evolve.
Navigating and staying up-to-date on the constantly changing legislation can be a challenge, much less establishing policies, procedures and contracts that adhere to the regulations. At ConvergePoint, we’ve worked closely with multiple transportation clients to organize and streamline their efforts using our compliance management software, built on Microsoft SharePoint.
No matter what type of transportation service provider you are — from logistics brokers who coordinate with third-party providers to direct shippers — you need a streamlined, clear approach to negotiating contracts with outside vendors, as well as established policies and procedures that outline how you want cargo handled and transported, especially hazardous materials (Hazmat). With our compliance management software, freight and logistics providers remain on top of their policies and contracts, stay compliant with federal, state and local regulations, and keep their employees trained on critical policies and procedures.
Our Transportation and Logistics Clients Benefit From:
- Reduction in non-compliance issues
- Increased employee awareness about policies
- Custom workflows for policy and contract creation, distribution, renewal and retirement
- Configurable forms and forced compliance data capture (including discussions, revisions, version history and full audit trails) for increased transparency
- Advanced search functionality and ad hoc reports
- Proactive email reminders and notifications when policies and contracts are due for revisions, renewal, expiration or retirement