Environmental protection solutions for the recreational trails - Manufacturing, Other
Finding economical and low-maintenance solutions to stabilize trails and greenways to protect against surface wear and erosion can be difficult. It is even more challenging in poor soils or environmentally-sensitive areas where minimal disturbance is desired. Presto Geosystem’s solutions meet these challenges by offering long-term stability, permeability, and low environmental impact options for pedestrian, equestrian, bicycle, ATV and other vehicle access. The Geosystems’ solution-set is ideal to shore up land adjacent to trails—including retaining walls, slope stabilization and drainage channels.
Solutions for Pedestrian, Bike & ATV Trails
- GEOPAVE and GEOWEB systems stabilize aggregate surface materials for lower maintenance and protection from surface wear and scour.
- GEOBLOCK systems protect turf from pedestrian traffic in walkways and greenways.
- GEOWEB systems provide base stabilization under hard surface trails (asphalt or concrete) eliminating alligator cracking and premature pavement deterioration.
- GEOTERRA mats deliver trail hardening over soft soils and wetlands for ATV & OHV access. The mats eliminate trail braiding and allow vegetation to flourish.
- Stabilizes fill materials (topsoil/vegetation or aggregate) for trail embankments, drainage ditches and vegetated retaining walls.
- With permeable infill, promotes stormwater infiltration, offering low-impact solutions in environmentally-sensitive areas.
- Aggregate Trail Surface Stabilization
- ‘Under Pavement’ Base Stabilization
- Vegetated Retaining Walls
- Slope Stabilization
- Drainage Ditches / Culvert Crossings