Portable and fixed gas analysers for remediation and groundwater - Soil and Groundwater - Site Remediation
Contamination can arise from circumstances such as fuel spills and plant leaks. Geotech has developed a range of equipment to help you comply with each stage of the remediation process.
Gas source / feedstock
- Industrial spills and leaks
Typical gas mix
- Gas levels will vary
Where does it occur?
GEOTECH’S PRODUCTS USED IN REMEDIATION AND GROUNDWATER:
- AP3 AutoPump
- AP4 AutoPump
- AP2 AutoPump
- Oil Water Interface Meter
- Bladder Pump / Micropurge
- Oil Water Separator
- ATEX Dipmeter
- Standard Dipmeter
What is it for?
- Ridding land of contaminated groundwater and soil
- Preparing land for new housing/ devolopment projects
Did you know?
- Failing to dispose / handle contamination could lead to damage to human health, the environment or surrounding property developments.
- You will not be able to develop on new land until the contamination has been dealt with.
- Inadequately dealing with contamination could lead to expensive property repairs or delays in land development.