Steel Pipe for Oil Field Development - Oil, Gas & Refineries
Plastic caps plugged at the two sides of pipe ends. Should be avoided by the steel strapping and transport damage.
Bundled signs should be uniform and consistent.
- The same bundle batch) of steel pipe should be came from the same furnace. The steel pipe has the same furnace number, the same steel grade, the same specifications. It is unacceptable to mixed the steel pipes from different furnace into the same bundle. Also, each bundle should be labeled as an inadequate small bundle.
- The weight for each bundle should not exceed 50 kg. Consent of the clients can increase the bundle weight to 80 kg.
- When bundling the plain end steel pipe, the pipe end should be aligned. The aligned pipe ends deviation should be less than 20mm.
- The length deviation for each bundled steel pipe should be less than 10mm. However, according to the length of the steel pipe, the length of each bundled steel pipe is less than 5mm. In each bundled steel pipe, the longest and the second longest steel pipe deviation should be less than 10mm.
- When the pipe length is greater than or equal 6 meters, each bundle of steel pipe should have at least 8 steel strips bundling. Steel strips will be divided into three groups, three steel strip bundling at the pipe ends, and two steel strips bundling at the center pipe body.
- When the pipe length is less than 6 meters, each bundle of steel pipe should have at least 5 steel strips bundling. Steel strips will be divided into three groups, two steel strips bundling at the pipe ends, and one steel strips bundling at the center pipe body.