Harmonyâ€™s Large Vertical Balers & Stationary Compactors
Harmony’s Wide Range Of Solutions
When it comes to waste handling and recycling, Harmony Enterprises recognizes that every business has its own specific needs. That is why we offer a wide range of solutions, encompassing over 40 different models of balers, compactors, and liquid extraction equipment.
Each one of these innovative machines are designed to handle a variety of volumes of different recyclable commodities or types of waste. Although all of them provide benefits at an affordable price, Harmony’s large vertical balers and stationary compactors have added features that help to increase efficiency, life-expectancy, and provide an overall cost savings for your business.
Large Vertical Balers & Stationary Compactors
Harmony’s largest vertical baler is the T60XDRC. Some of the advantages of this dynamic baler, when compared to other smaller vertical balers include:
- Bale Size: The T60XDRC makes mill-sized 30”x 60” ≤ 48” bales, desired for transport and by recyclers. These extremely dense uniform bales are easy to move, transport, and store safely.
- Bale Weight (OCC): The T60XDRC makes OCC bales of ≤ 1,500 lbs., helping you get the most out of your recycling bottom line!
- Feed Opening: The T60XDRC has a large 25″x 60″ feed opening for bulky materials.
- Conveyor Fed Options: With the 36″ or 48″ rear hopper and conveyor system, businesses spend less time loading material. The “beefy” conveyor cleats are 38% thicker than a standard cleat, moving commodities easily and lasting longer.
- Automatic Cycling: This feature allows for continuous, no hassle feeding of product until the bale needs to be tied.
- Variety Of Recyclable Materials: While some smaller balers may be designed for one or two recyclable products, this large vertical baler is not limited to just a few types of recyclable commodities. It handles corrugated cardboard, PET beverage bottles, HDPE, aluminum cans, steel cans, magazine/newsprint, polystyrene, tires, clothing, milk jugs, refuse garbage, and extruded aluminum/aluminum siding.
- Fast Cycle Time: Another way that the T60XDRC saves with efficiency is through its fast cycle time of just 30 seconds. This means that you can make a 1500 lb. cardboard bale in under 45 minutes!
- Durable Heavy Duty Construction: Not only is the structure of the T60XDRC heavy duty, it uses a large 10″ cylinder with twin torque tubes, a durable 6″ rod, a powerful 20 HP motor, and a heavy duty piston pump. Each one of these quality components aids in providing long lasting efficiency from this baler.
- Space Saving Design: Although its the largest of our vertical balers, the T60XDRC only requires 105 square feet of operational space!
In general, with the T60XDRC you can do more with less – less employee time loading, tying, cycling, ejecting, and moving bales.
Like its larger cousin the T60XDRC, Harmony’s C300 is the largest of the stationary compactors. It, too, has many features that increase the efficiency of your operations, while allowing you to manage a variety of waste volumes and types.
Here are some of the benefits of the C300 Stationary Compactor:
- Volume: For those businesses with large volumes of waste, this three yard compactor is a perfect fit. It has a large 60″ x 60″ charge opening for large, bulky waste.
- Multiple Feeding Configurations: One of the great advantages of our stationary compactors is the ability to load or feed them in multiple ways, including with chutes, doghouses, hoppers, drive-on decks, tippers, and more. See this helpful diagram of our different configuration solutions.
- Various Container Sizes: Not only does the C300 have an extra large charge opening, but it can be attached to a 10-40 cubic yard container for extra large storage capacity. This means that you can pack even more waste and have it emptied less frequently, reducing costs and carbon emissions from waste hauling trucks!
- Variety Of Bulky Waste: One of the benefits of the C300 is that it is built to handle tough, bulky dry waste. Typically used in big box store and other high volume locations, this powerful achieves 12″ penetration with over 56,548 lbs. of ram force.
- Fast Cycle Time: The C300 also has an incredibly fast cycle time for a large compactor of just 74 seconds. This allows you to compact a full load and reload material more quickly.
- Durable Heavy Duty Construction: The C300 is made with heavy duty all steel plate construction free of any thin gauge options. It uses a large 6″ cylinder a powerful 15 HP TEFC motor, and includes a 6″ x 6″ x 5/8″ boxed angle breaker bar. Each one of these quality components aids in providing long lasting efficiency from this large stationary compactor.
- 15′ Umbilical Control Pennant: Provides easy use from a safe distance without having to exit a forklift or dock area, making you that much more efficient.
While both the T60XDRC and C300 Stationary Compactor provide benefits in volume, throughput, and efficiency, neither of them skimp on safety. Both models meet or exceed OSHA and ANSI safety standards and have multiple layers of safety protocols built into their Allen Bradley PLC programs.
Contact Harmony Today!
Harmony Enterprises is the third generation, Family Owned Manufacturer of the Year. We offer a wide variety of solutions for waste handling and recycling combined with a true partnership approach.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of our large vertical balers and stationary compactors, or any other of our products or service, please don’t hesitate to contact us or call us at (507) 886-6666 today!