A TEC Production & Service GmbH
The A TEC Group is an Austrian engineering and technologies company with focus on optimization and efficiency improvement of cement plants. The major competence of A TEC lies in the pyroprocess of the cement kiln. A TEC`s expertise reaches from optimal process- and mechanical design to fuel optimization and alternative fuels implementation. With A TEC`s subsidiary “A TEC GRECO Combustion Services”, the company also offers state-of-the art high efficiency burners for kiln and calciner, in recent years further developed especially with very complex design for firing nearly any kind of alternative fuels. The latest generation High-Momentum Low-NOx burner technology fulfils and even exceeds the stringent requirements of today’s cement kiln combustion. A TEC`s competence in the pyro process give the clients worldwide highly efficient solutions for their cement plant optimization or for new greenfield projects.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
Besides A TEC’s core business of cement plant optimization, A TEC provides consultancy and overall project management and supervision for Greenfield and Brownfield projects (e.g. EPCM), including assistance in tendering process and assistance with environmental and other local norms and standards.
When it comes to outstanding technological performance, you need experts who think ahead.
Innovators who always go a step further. Significant efficiency improvements, sustainable cuts in energy consumption, compliance with or even overachievement of environmental limits - our solutions give a competitive edge to our customers.
Increasing energy costs, stricter environmental regulations, increasing production costs and intense global competition are the driving forces for change in the cement industry, and require a constant optimization of the cement industry's pyroprocess and grinding processes. In the past ten years A TEC has pioneered the development state of the art technologies, which are patented worldwide, to optimize the entire pyroprocess.
- Our innovative key technologies drastically
- reduce plant production costs
- and improve the environmental balance.
- Our highly skilled staff,
- our efficient company infrastructureand
- our specialised supllier base,
- all serve to help our clients achieve successful implementation of new plants.
- 1994 Foundation of Zyklontechnik GmbH by VOEST ALPINE Krems Finaltechnik GmbH
- 1995 Management Buy Out of Zyklontechnik GmbH and privatisation under participation of Dr. Günther Schwaiger
- 1996 Cooperation with PMT Gesteinsvermahlungstechnik GmbH Name change to PMT Zyklontechnik GmbH
- 2000 Engineering Company WEMA GmbH in Gödersdorf, founded by Friedrich Willitsch in 1994, is merged to the company
- 2001 Foundation of PMT Zyklontechnik Asia Sdn. Bhd.
- 2005 Acquisition of manufacturing and installation company Weigl, Eberstein, Carinthia, by Willitsch brothers
- 2005 Change of company name to A TEC
- 2007 A TEC in Puebla Mexico is founded
- 2009 Foundation of A TEC Technology Services (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- 2010 Start of cooperation with GRECO (Brasil) Foundation of GRECO Combustion Systems Europe GmbH (Austria)
- 2011 Foundation of A TEC GRECO Projetos e Equipamentos Ltda (Sao Paulo, Brasil)
- 2012 LOESCHE group becomes co-partner
- 2014 Closing down locations in Mexico and Malaysia
- 2015 Relocation of A TEC and A TEC GRECO headquarter from Krems to Gödersdorf