In 1949, two entrepreneurs pioneering in pollution control founded a company which later became Abanaki Corporation. Their innovative work played a significant role in harnessing powerful new technologies to aid in pollution control for the manufacturing industry.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Oil Spills
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
The company has never lost touch with its heritage of innovation, discovery and environmental stewardship. Through the years, Abanaki has emerged as the world leader in oil skimming solutions, serving industries as diverse as iron and steel, wastewater, paper, food processing, automotive, environmental remediation and recycling. With a guiding principle that has become a corporate motto, “Clean Our World” is the philosophy we have in mind when servicing our customers.
While we have devoted nearly our entire product line to the control of oil contamination across various industries, the goal of Abanaki Corporation to “Clean Our World” goes beyond our line of products. Abanaki has an extensive in-house reuse/recycle program in place and employees are encouraged to start their own recycling plans at home.
Today, Abanaki continues in its search for new technology to combat pollution in the manufacturing world. In January of 2008, Tom Hobson purchased Aerodyne, a company that has been manufacturing dust collection products for over 60 years. With products ranging from large dust collection systems, to low-cost, low-maintenance materials handling valves, the addition of Aerodyne gives Abanaki yet another tool to “Clean our World.”
Based out of Chagrin Falls, Ohio, our state-of-the-art facility ensures Abanaki will meet current and future customer needs with an exciting generation of products that will become the industry standard for performance, productivity and pollution control.
This is truly an exciting time at Abanaki Corporation. We look forward to a dynamic new millennium, not only for this company, but for our most valued partners—our customers, many who have been with us since the 1960s. We appreciate their business, and look forward to serving our new partners as well.
- Most inexpensive way ofremoving oil from water
- Saves coolants by removing tramp oil
- Conserve parts wash water by removing oily wastes
- Prevents plugging of spray heads and filters
- Reduces fluid disposal costs
- Skimmed oil can be recycled and reused as a lubricant or fuel
- Helps meet government requirements for water discharge
The most cost effective way of removing oil from water since 1968—our skimmers have been serving our clients around the world with oil skimmers for a variety of applications; from local job shops to giants like Toyota and Boeing, from 1 gph to 200 gph, from food processors to remediation to metal mills and beyond.
The Abanaki Oil Skimmer Advantage
- Rugged, reliable and low maintenance.
- Proven in thousands of oil skimming applications.
- Most inexpensive way to remove oil from water.
- Saves coolants by removing tramp oil.
- Conserve parts wash water by removing oily wastes.
- Prevents plugging of spray heads and filters.
- Oil skimmers that remove from 1 gph to 200 gph.
- Reduces fluid disposal costs.
- Skimmed oil can be recycled and reused as a lubricant or fuel.
- Helps meet government requirements for water discharge.
- Oil Skimmers to fit in almost any application.
- Most products ship in 24 hours.
- 30-day money back guarantee on Coolant Maintenance Oil Skimmers.